Your personal integrity is important to us. We are treating your personal information in a responsible manner, regardless of your purpose for contacting us. Our Integrity Policy explains how we manage your personal information and how we follow applicable law. We also clarify your rights towards us and how you can enforce them. It is important that you are comfortable with how we manage your personal information. We therefore urge you to read our Integrity Policy carefully. By using our services you accept our Integrity Policy and how we manage your personal information. You are most welcome to contact us should you have any questions.
Which information is collected?
You can, in several ways, directly and indirectly provide information about yourself to us. For instance when you contact us regarding our products and services, registers for our newsletter, visits our web-site or contacts us in other ways such as meetings at exhibitions and fairs, direct meetings at your or our premises or through contact forms. We may also gather information from you from a third party, for instance mailing registers. Typical informations are for instance: Personal and contact such as company name, name, position, e-mail address, telphone number and company address
Why do we need you personal information?
The primary purpose is for us to be able to provide and improve our services to you. There are several reason why we need to fgather, manage and store your personal information. Some are of striclty legal purposes, in order to follow applicable legislation, for instance laws regarding book-keeping and accounting. In other cases we need to store your personal information in order to fulfil our agreements, to be able to provide to you what we have promised or to be able to provide our products and services to you.
SDT manages your personal information for the following reasons:
|Purpose of information management:
|Legal ground for management (why is personal information management necessary):
|For mailings containing offers or product marketing information.
|In order to fulfil order, delivery and invoicing.
|Fulfil agreements and commitments towards you.
|In order to fulfil purchases and payments.
|Fulfil agreements and commitments towards you.
|In order to fulfil applicable law, such as book-keeping and accounting
|Follow applicable law.
What does "Legitimate interest" mean?
When we use the legal term Legitimate interest" it means that the our information processing of your personal information is necessary in order for us to fulfil our our legitimate interest. For instance for us to be able to offer you products, solutions and services within industrial automation. It might also mean that we will follow up on your visit to our booth at a fair or after a delivery to you. Another legitimate interest is for us to keep and maintain our services as user friendly for you as possible. Our ambition is to give you relevant communication, different services and relevant and customized offers. For the legal base - legitimate interest - there is always a balancing of interests between our interest in processeing your personal data and your interest in protecting them.
Sensitive personal data
SDT AB will not, other in exceptional cases, register sensitive personal data. Personal ID-numbers and equivalents are only registered if you are in contact with us as a private person and not as a company.
With whom might we share your personal data?
SDT AB will not sell your personal data and we will not share them with just anyone. I some cases though, we might share your personal data with selected partners. For instance with other people in the company you are working for. In some cases we will shere your personal data in order to fulfil business transactions, orders, etc. For example, the delivery company might need your personal data in order to securely perform the delivery to you.
How do we store your personal data?
In order to carry our our commitment to you, delivering services and products, we store your personal data in our Business System, managing all business transactions (order, invoices, etc), in our Customer Relations Management System (CRM) and in our system for newsletters.
How long do we store your personal data?
We will store your personal data as long as neccessary in order to fulfil the above purposes or as long as required by applicable law or authority decision. We will also perform reasonable actions to keep your personal data up-to-date, delete data out-of-date or delete other superfluous data.
Regardless of what perosnal data we have store about you you are always in control over your own data. Therefore, according to applicable law, you ahve the following rights:
- Right to access - You are entitled to require a listing rfom us of the personal data we have stored about you.
- Right to correction - You are entitled to require have faulty or incomplete personal data corrected and/or updated.
- Right to be erased - You are entitled to require that we erase al your personal data so that the data is no longer available for the purpose it was stored. If there is a legal obligation for us to keep personal data this right is invalid.
- Right to object to some personal data processing - You are always entitled to opt-out from our direct marketing, such as newsletters, which are based on our legitimate interest. You can always object to our processing of your personal data when we use our legitimate interest. If we want to continue processin your personal data, in such a case when you have objected, we need to show/prove interests that weigh higher that you interests, rights or freedoms. If you object to us processing your personal data for direct marketing purpose we will seize the processing for that specific purpose.
- Right to limit the processing of personal data - You are entitled to require that we limit our processeing of your personal data. Please note that you have the possibility to customize how - in what channels - you want us to contact you. For instance, not via e-mail or text-message only by phone and letters.You can also choos not to be contacted via newsletters. In such cases you should only contact us and ask us to customize/limit your profile, it is not necessary for you to object to our data processing as such.
A situation might occur where we deny a request if it is found illegal, ungrounded or unreasonable.
Should you have complaints?
In the case you have complaints regarding our processing of your personal data, you are entitled to file them at the respective country authority. In Sweden the responible authority is "Datainspektionen" who is responible for supervision of us and other companies who process personal data.
Contact information Datainspektionen: Phone: +46 (0)8-657 61 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
What about cookies and similar?
Contact information SDT AB:
Should you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data or should you want to use any o fyour right regarding this pleascontact us at e-mail: email@example.com. Your case is in secure handes and we will get back to you promptly.
Click here to open a new tab and read more about GDPR.